First Security Recognized with Multiple Iowa Motion Picture Awards
First Security Bank & Trust was recognized with multiple honors during the 32nd Annual Iowa Motion Picture Awards ceremony. The awards are meant to recognize excellence in Iowa-based visual media. The following First Security videos received honors:
- Award of Excellence in the categories of Commercials with a Budget Under $1,000 and Digital Marketing
- In this video celebrating March Madness, First Security bankers try their hand at a different specialty, ultimately realizing that banking is the right fit for them.
- Award of Achievement in the category of Commercials with a Budget Under $1,000
- In this video, new First Security Ag & Commercial Lender Andy Helgeson takes viewers into the combine during harvest as he demonstrates his hands-on abilities and knowledge of agriculture.
Rudd House of Horrors
- Award of Achievement in the category of Digital Marketing
- In this video, meant to encourage more awareness of a project that First Security supported, the organizers of the Rudd Haunted House give viewers a walk through of the terrifying exhibit.
In total, First Security videos received eight nominations for this year’s Iowa Motion Picture Awards. A playlist featuring all of the nominated videos can be seen on the bank’s YouTube channel.
“We have a lot of fun making videos, and I think it shows,” said Matt Bradley, VP, Marketing & Communications Manager. “We have a lot of members of our team who are willing to try new things to create some entertaining clips, and it’s an honor to be recognized for these ideas.”
The Iowa Motion Picture Awards are presented by the Iowa Motion Picture Association. The 2023 edition was celebrated with a gala held at the Boman Fine Arts Center in Forest City on Saturday, May 6th.
According to the Iowa Motion Picture Association:
The Iowa Motion Picture Awards recognize outstanding creative and technical achievement in Iowa’s moving image production industry, in all its forms -- in twenty-two Program Categories and twenty-five Craft Categories. A nominated entry has achieved an average score of 70%. The entry with the highest score in a category is awarded The Award of Excellence. This is the highest honor bestowed by The Iowa Motion Picture Association. The second-place film is awarded The Award of Achievement which recognizes a significant success in media production.
First Security Bank & Trust has locations across North Central Iowa and headquarters in Charles City. Member FDIC.