ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and analyze financial spreads using the bank’s software in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop material for and assist with or make loan presentations to Loan Committee when requested. Serve as a non-voting participant of the Loan Committee.
- Assist Ag/Commercial Lenders in monitoring credit portfolios.
- Monitor both purchased and sold participations for interim and other documentation that is required per loan agreements and participation agreements.
- Assist the loan department and bank in achieving its goals for profit, growth, and loan quality.
- Assist other Credit Department personnel as requested.
- Participate in community activities to increase the bank’s visibility and to enhance new business opportunities. Participate in bank-sponsored events as outlined in the financial institution’s “Community Events Program”.
- Perform additional duties as they become assigned or apparent
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to interact comfortably with internal and external customers.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Excel, Word, and other industry specific software.
- Ability to work in an environment with sensitive information, maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Proven record of problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel as needed for job related education, workshops, and conferences.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, financial management, business administration, agricultural business, or a related field is preferred. Or an AA degree and 1 year related work experience.
Experience: 6 month’s lending or credit analyst experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Join our team today and enjoy exciting opportunities for growth and career development at First Security.