ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for production and distribution of various bank-generated forms, notices, statements, files, reports, etc. of account activity.
- Responsible for verifying successful completion of previous night’s update as well as verifying that the day’s work is ready for that evening’s update prior to leaving for the day.
- Support sales and service efforts through quality service and making referrals on appropriate bank services
- Participate in bank-sponsored events as outlined in financial institution’s “Community Events Program”.
- Perform additional duties as they become assigned or apparent
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate ideas, both verbally and in writing, to others in a clear, precise manner.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently in a position requiring significant reliability, initiative, and sound judgment.
- Flexibility in work schedule. Actual work shift may vary, and some weekends may be needed to accommodate workload. New Year’s Eve/Day could be a working holiday.
- Familiarity with mainframe computers and PC’s typically gained through previous work experience.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule. Starting time may be as early as 7AM and end of day may be as late as 5PM.
- Ability to work overtime as needed to receive last file of the day.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Two years of experience in banking or a similar professional environment, with a heavy emphasis on customer service and problem resolution.
How to apply
Join our team today and enjoy exciting opportunities for growth and career development at First Security.
You may apply for this position by doing one of the following:
Submit a cover letter and resume by mail to:
First Security Bank & Trust
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 577
Charles City, IA 50616
Stop by any of our locations and complete an application.