ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for production and distribution of various bank-generated forms, notices, statements, files, reports, etc. of account activity.
- Responsible for verifying successful completion of previous night’s update as well as verifying that the day’s work is ready for that evening’s update prior to leaving for the day.
- Support sales and service efforts through quality service and making referrals on appropriate bank services
- Participate in bank-sponsored events as outlined in financial institution’s “Community Events Program”.
- Perform additional duties as they become assigned or apparent
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate ideas, both verbally and in writing, to others in a clear, precise manner.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently in a position requiring significant reliability, initiative, and sound judgment.
- Flexibility in work schedule. Actual work shift may vary, and some weekends may be needed to accommodate workload. New Year’s Eve/Day could be a working holiday.
- Familiarity with mainframe computers and PC’s typically gained through previous work experience.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule. Starting time may be as early as 7AM and end of day may be as late as 5PM.
- Ability to work overtime as needed to receive last file of the day.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Two years of experience in banking or a similar professional environment, with a heavy emphasis on customer service and problem resolution.
Join our team today and enjoy exciting opportunities for growth and career development at First Security.