ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support for team lenders including scheduling appointments, answering telephones, greeting customers and written communication as well as handling customer transactions.
- Work as a team to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Perform various duties accurately and efficiently. Duties may include the following:
- Order and obtain required documentation, document preparation, processing, funding, and imaging new loans, extensions, and renewals.
- Assist in closing loans with borrowers as needed.
- Assist in the gathering, processing, and tracking of required documentation related to loan collateral or financial information.
- Complete various reports, reconciliations, and loan maintenance.
- Perform quality control of various loan documents and/or loan maintenance.
- Back-up other Loan Assistants, maintaining a working knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain product knowledge of all bank services and cross-sell other bank products by referral to appropriate departments.
- Participate in bank-sponsored events as outlined in financial institution’s “Community Events Program”.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in an environment with sensitive information, always maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient in basic computer skills using Microsoft Office products, along with the ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize new technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently or as part of a team, prioritizing multiple assignments.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Two years of recent work experience in banking or another relevant industry preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Join our team today and enjoy exciting opportunities for growth and career development at First Security.
You may apply for this position by doing one of the following:
1. Fill out our webform.
2. Submit a cover letter and resume by mail to:
First Security Bank & Trust
Attn: Human Resources
809 Clark Street
Charles City, IA 50616
3. Stop by any of our locations and complete an application.