Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for team lenders including scheduling appointments, answering telephones, greeting customers and written communication as well as handling customer transactions.
- Work as a team to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Perform various duties accurately and efficiently. Duties may include the following:
- Order and obtain required documentation, document preparation, processing, funding, and imaging new loans, extensions, and renewals.
- Assist in closing loans with borrowers as needed.
- Assist in the gathering, processing, and tracking of required documentation related to loan collateral or financial information.
- Complete various reports, reconciliations, and loan maintenance.
- Perform quality control of various loan documents and/or loan maintenance.
- Back-up other Loan Assistants, maintaining a working knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain product knowledge of all bank services and cross-sell other bank products by referral to appropriate departments.
- Participate in bank-sponsored events as outlined in financial institution’s “Community Events Program”.
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in an environment with sensitive information, always maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient in basic computer skills using Microsoft Office products, along with the ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize new technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently or as part of a team, prioritizing multiple assignments.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Two years of recent work experience in banking or another relevant industry preferred.
Join our team today and enjoy exciting opportunities for growth and career development at First Security.