Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform various duties accurately and efficiently. Duties may include one or more of the following:
- Ordering and obtaining required documentation, document preparation, processing and imaging new loans.
- Complete the processing, maintenance, tracking and reporting insurance policies required on collateral.
- Completing various reports, reconciliations and loan maintenance.
- Perform quality control of various loan documents and/or loan maintenance.
- Handling duties related to escrow accounts.
- Back-up other Loan Operations personnel as assigned maintaining a working knowledge to be able to assist during absences.
- Perform additional duties as they become assigned or apparent
- Participate in business development by making referrals on all bank services.
- Participate in bank-sponsored events as outlined in financial institution’s “Community Events Program”.
Desired knowledge, skills, & abilities:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Possess high ethical standards and maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize new technology.
- Ability to work under pressure, while properly prioritizing multiple assignments.
- Proficient in basic computer skills using Microsoft Office products
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Two years bank experience in loan documentation and procedures preferred.
How to apply:
Join our team today and enjoy exciting opportunities for growth and career development at First Security.
You may apply for this position by doing one of the following:
1. Fill out our webform.
2. Submit a cover letter and resume by mail to:
First Security Bank and Trust
Attn: Human Resources
809 Clark Street
Charles City, IA 50616
3. Stop by an of our locations and complete an application.