Essential duties and responsibilities:
Perform various duties accurately and efficiently. Duties may include one or more of the following:
- Ordering and obtaining required documentation, document preparation, processing, and imaging new loans.
- Complete the processing, maintenance, tracking, and reporting insurance policies required on collateral.
- Completing various reports, reconciliations, and loan maintenance.
- Perform quality control of various loan documents and/or loan maintenance.
- Handling duties related to escrow accounts.
- Back-up other Loan Operations personnel as assigned maintaining a working knowledge to be able to assist during absences.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate in business development by making referrals on all bank services.
- Participate in bank-sponsored events as outlined in financial institution’s “Community Events Program”.
Desired knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Possess high ethical standards and maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize new technology.
- Ability to work under pressure, while properly prioritizing multiple assignments.
- Proficient in basic computer skills using Microsoft Office products.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Experience in an office setting with primary duties of recordkeeping, confidentiality, and attention to detail. Banking or bookkeeping experience a plus.
Join our team today and enjoy exciting opportunities for growth and career development at First Security.