It’s about growth
When in need of cash for your farm, you don’t have to go far.
As a community bank dedicated to serving the farmers of North Central Iowa, we know the needs of our neighbors come first. We will work alongside you to understand your ag operation’s financial needs and discover the best way to meet them. And because we’re local, you can count on personal attention from our experienced loan advisors — even after the loan closes!
Benefits of our ag loans include:
- Financing for most farms/ranches
- Funds for equipment, inventory, feed, operating expenses and more
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible term options
- Various payment plans available
- Local underwriting and processing
- Experienced Ag/Commercial Lenders
- One-on-one service
How to apply for an ag loan
There are three ways to get started with your ag loan application:
- Call 800-272-0159.
- Schedule an appointment at one of our convenient banking offices.
- Contact one of our lenders directly.
Federal Loan Programs
First Security participates in numerous state and federal loan programs. Many of these programs result in below-market interest rate financing for those with qualifying projects.
- State of Iowa LIFT (Linked Investment For Tomorrow)
- Linked Deposit Loans
- Iowa Agricultural Development Authority Beginning Farmer Bond Program
- USDA Farm Service Agency Direct Farm Ownership
- Beginning Farmer Down Payment
Get more information on agricultural services at the sites below.
- Ag Ventures Alliance: AgventuresAlliance.com
- Ag Decision Maker: Extension.iastate.edu/agdm